- First rate education system in the world.
- Immigration friendly country.
- Large number of prestigious universities to choose from.
- Economical tution fees.
- Range of job focused programs with Co-op.
- Strong growing economy with large manpower shortage.
- Opportunity to gain Canadian Work experience by working part-time
off campus with a work permit.
- Post-graduate work permits upon completion of studies related to field
- Nomination for immigration to Canada under Provisional Nominee
- Chance to stay in Canada while your permanent resident application is
- Spouse accompaniment/work right.
Part-time work rights:
Off campus 20 Hours per week-40 Hours per week during vacation.
No limit for on Campus work.
Stay Back: Up to 3 years (for 2 years study) or equal to the course
Duration if it is less than 2years.