We at i-Chimes welcome you to explore the opportunities of studying at the globally recognised universities. We endeavour to make a contribution in the rapidly globalizing world and bridge the gap between students’ aspirations and final destination for studying overseas. In response to the changing environment and the process of globalization, we look forward to provide you with a student focused, career building education in a culturally rich, and time effective environment.
Australia is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world's sixth largest country by total area. Australia is a young, vibrant and friendly country, offering quality education and an exciting lifestyle.Major intakes: February / July / November
WHY STUDY IN AUSTRALIA?
• Globally recognized qualifications
• A great place to study and work
• Research focused & technology driven education
• One of the highest standards of living in the world
• Post Qualification work & settlement options
• Opportunities to explore job & PR prospects
• Excellent Weather suitable for Indian students
• Ample opportunities to work while studying
New Zealand is a developed country and ranks highly in international comparisons of national performance, such as health, education, economic freedom and quality of life. New Zealand enjoys a global reputation as one of the friendliest and most happening countries of the world, offering world class quality education at affordable costs.Major intakes: February / July / October
WHY STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND?
• World’s most recognised education system
• Perfect balance in theoretical and practical modules focused on industry centric training
• Qualifications widely recognized and respected internationally
• Large numbers of Indians has migrated in the last 10 years and have been successful.
• No personal interview and No outright visa rejection.
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. It’s a hugely popular choice as an overseas study destination for a host of reasons. From secure environment to first-rate education system, abundant opportunities to buzzling city life and picturesque locations, Canada offers everything you could possibly want from life.Major intakes: : January / May / September
WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
• First rate education system in the world
• Immigration friendly country
• Low Tuition Fees
• Strong growing economy with large manpower shortage
• Opportunity to gain Canadian Work experience by working part-time on- campus without a work permit and off-campus with a work permit
• Post-graduate work permits upon completion of studies related to field of study
• Nomination for Immigration to Canada under Provincial Nominee Programs
• Chance to stay in Canada while your permanent resident application is in process
England is quite a unique place on earth that offers a rich multicultural atmosphere. It is home to some of the oldest and most prestigious universities of the world with sprawling campuses, excellent infrastructure and standards of teaching that makes you ready for a successful career ahead.Major intakes: January / February / September / November
WHY STUDY IN UNITED KINGDOM?
• International education hub for more than 100 years
• Easy Visa rules for international students
• Diverse range of courses with wide range of specialisations
• Sandwich bachelors with 1 year Industry placement
• No permission required from the job centre for International students studying at UK institutions to undertake spare time or vacation work
• Free health insurance for students studying in UK for six months or more
Known for some of the best intellectual and creative minds in history, Germany offers an affordable first rate education landscape set in the heart of Europe with endless possibilities for career growth, travel and cultural exploration. Germany is a hub of mechanical and automobile engineering field.Major intakes: April / October
WHY STUDY IN GERMANY?
• Safe country to live and study
• World class degrees recognised around the world
• Diverse range of study opportunities
• 17,500 degree programmes offered
• Scientifically oriented study in a wide range of disciplines.
• Free education
• Affordable living expenses
• Ample number of scholarships on offer
Ireland offers an enriching learning experience without parallels. Highly rated for its first rate education and rigorous evaluation process, Irish education lay stress on skill development and flexibility. Though a modernized country, Ireland retains its old charm, tradition and hospitality. As a student you are sure to be mesmerized by this land of ‘’saints and scholars’’.Major intakes: January / September
WHY STUDY IN IRELAND?
• A small, safe and friendly country
• Education system is globally respected
• Home to 1000 multinational companies
• Ireland is recognised as the hub for quality scientific research
• Ireland is one of the most exciting places in the world to be a student
• Highly developed democracy with a modern economy
• Forefront in innovation, creativity and collaboration
• Eligible to apply for Green Card/Work Permit on getting job
Scotland is a country that is part of the United Kingdom and covers the northern third of the island of Great Britain. Scotland is known throughout the world for excellence in education and the ultimate study abroad destination for international students. The education you’ll receive here stretches far beyond the classroom.Major intakes: February / September
WHY STUDY IN SCOTLAND?
• High quality education
• Excellent facilities
• Safe and welcoming country
• Affordable tuition fees and living cost
• Ample number of scholarships on offer
Malta officially known as the Republic of Malta, is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea. Malta is a popular tourist destination with its warm climate, numerous recreational areas, and architectural and historical monuments. Malta has turned to become the hub for international education especially to those who are from the southern part of India.Major intakes: April / October
WHY STUDY IN MALTA?
• Work permit option after study
• Affordable fees
• Living expense is comparatively lower with high standard
• Safe country to live and study
• Health insurance is entirely free
Education in Singapore and Malaysia is based on a broad base curriculum and global perspective that equips them to excel in the competitive job market. Excellent quality of living, affordable study costs and multiculturalism makes Malaysia and Singapore one of the most irresistible study options for international students.Major intakes: May / September
WHY STUDY IN SINGAPORE AND MALAYSIA?
• A safe city with low crime rate and a stable political institution.
• Enjoy high standards of living, healthcare and education
• Excellent job opportunities due the presence of many multinational companies
• World class quality education
• Trans-national Education & International Affiliations.
• Low Living cost and Affordable Tuition Fees
• A melting pot of different cultures
• Student friendly laws for international students.
The Philippines officially the Republic of the Philippines, is a unitary sovereign state and island country in Southeast Asia. Situated in the western Pacific Ocean, it consists of about 7,641 islands. It’s mainly focused in medicine studies.Major intakes: September / every year
WHY STUDY IN PHILIPPINES?
• Recognized by WHO, ECFMG.
• No Entrance Test.
• No Donation.
• High quality education at economical fees.
• Medium of instruction is English.
• Follows American curriculum (MD-American System).